The Learning Strategies Center provides FREE tutoring to ALL Cornell undergraduate students in:
- Accounting and Finance classes in Dyson and the Hotel School
- Biology: BIOMG 1350, BIOMG 2800/2801, BIOG 1440
- Chemistry: CHEM 1560/1570, CHEM 2070/2080, CHEM 3570/3580
- Economics: ECON 1110, ECON 1120
- ITAL 1202
- FREN 1220, FREN 1230
- SPAN1220, SPAN 1230
- CHIN 1102, CHIN 1122, CHIN 1124, CHIN 2202
- GERST 1210, GERST 1220, GERST 1230, GERST 2000
- JAPAN 1102, JAPAN 2202
- KOREA 1102, KOREA 2202
- RUSSA 1104, RUSSA 1122, RUSSA 1126, RUSSA 1132, RUSSA 2204
- Math: MATH 1106, MATH 1110, MATH 1120, MATH 2210
- Physics: PHYS 1112, PHYS 2207/2208, PHYS 2213/2214
- Practical Business Tutoring: Introductory finance and accounting courses
- Statistics courses: AEM 2100, BTRY 3010, HADM 2010, ILRST 2100, ILRST 2110, MATH 1710, NTRES 3130, PAM 2100, PSYCH 3500, SOC 3010, STSCI 2100, STSCI 2110, STSCI 2150, STSCI 2200
When is tutoring offered?
Click here for the tutoring schedule, plus info on how to make appointments for in-person tutoring.
Want to get the most out of tutoring and other course support?
Find out how to get the most from your tutoring here!
And there are many valuable resources students can take advantage of across Cornell, such as Professor/TA office hours, the libraries, and tutoring for courses not supported by the LSC. Please see additional tutoring resources.
In order to help students navigate the Cornell campus, landscape, and community, we’ve provided a list of often used acronyms and terms. Please find definitions, helpful links, and more here! Always check with your College to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.
In-person tutoring in 421 CCC
Other ways to get support
Tutoring is one way to ask questions, but it is not the only one! Below are some other options for getting your questions answered.