- Time Management Workshop @ the Tatkon: Thursday 9/15 from 7-8pm (RPCC)
- Exam Prep Workshop @ the Tatkon: Thursday 12/1 from 7-8pm (RPCC)
Study Skills Tips from LSC Tutors!
Check out our study skills tips Youtube Playlist here! Hear from LSC peer experts on academic success, preparing for exams, self-care, asynchronous classes, back to back or clustered exams, Zoom fatigue, and more!
How do I…
- Work more efficiently?
- Get more sleep?
- Prepare better for prelims?
- Manage Procrastination and Distractions?
- Write papers without pulling all-nighters?
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, then request a study skills peer facilitated workshop, and get tips on how to perform better and get more done with less stress! Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your unit, department, club, group, etc. set up!
Cornell University is committed to ensuring access for all students. For disability accommodations please contact the Learning Strategies Center (email@example.com or 607-255-6310) as soon as possible. Advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs.