Before Spring 2020 most students did not have a lot of experience with online learning. That is no longer the case!
Now that you’re an experienced online learner you have the opportunity to reflect on how you can make it work best for you. To really learn effectively online, you need to make an effort to stay engaged with your coursework, with your peers, and with your instructors. As you know, being a successful online learner takes a a lot more than just watching some videos and taking some tests! You need to participate actively in your courses. LSC resources below have some great ideas about how to do that.
- Before you get started, check out the Remote Learning Preparedness Checklist
- Things to Keep in Mind as you Participate in Online Classes (including troubleshooting tips!)
- Learning from Online Lectures and Discussions
- Studying Together Online in study groups or with a study buddy
- Participating in Remote Group Work
Watch: LSC’s Mike Chen Shares Tips for Successful Learning in Online Classes
Would you like to learn more?