Resources See All
Successful students ask for help when they need it!
Learn more about office hours, tutoring, supplemental courses, study groups, tips, and more!
For Families: Remote Learning
How to support your student while they are learning from home.
Remote Learning Preparedness Checklist
Set yourself up for success!
The Perils of Multitasking
Think you can successfully multitask? Think again!
Semester and Weekly Calendars
What calendar resources do Cornell students find helpful?
- Using a homestretch calendar to plan the end of your semester can be a helpful tool to see when you have free time, when your exams are and projects due, and when your review sessions may be.
- Don't forget to check out our eboard on Finishing the semester Strong!
- Tips from successful Cornell students about how and what to study when preparing for final projects and exams.
- Managing time and stress are very important pieces to a successful semester! Check out tips and strategies here.
- Check out our resource videos here! Some topics covered:
- Check out the study skills playlist here! Some topics covered:
- Academic success
- Taking exams
- Navigating college
- Preparing for the end of the semester
- General college advice
- Asynchronous classes
- Zoom fatigue
- Clustered/back to back exams
- Additional campus resources and support can be found here.