How do I…
- Work more efficiently?
- Get more sleep?
- Prepare better for prelims?
- Manage Procrastination and Distractions?
- Write papers without pulling all-nighters?
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, then come to the next Learning Strategies Center Workshop, and get tips on how to perform better and get more done with less stress!
Orientation Study Skills Workshops
- LSC’s Mike Chen will be offering a Study Skills workshop on Time Management and Study Strategies. In the workshop, Mike will present tips, techniques and strategies to balance your time, work more efficiently in different kinds of classes, study more effectively for prelims, manage procrastination and study smarter not harder! Get your semester off to a great start!
- Monday August 31st at 1:00pm EDT. Please register here.
- Peer Facilitated Time-Management Workshops (please find registration information in the Orientation IB)
For additional information, contact:
Michael Chen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The LSC also offers Peer Led Study Skills Workshops throughout the semester. For more information or if you would like to request a peer workshop, please contact Assistant Director Barbara Oh (email@example.com)
Cornell University is committed to ensuring access for all students. For disability accommodations please contact the Learning Strategies Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-255-6310) as soon as possible. Advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs.