Why do Cornell students find LSC time-management resources so useful?
Using a weekly and semester calendars helps students
- “make long term study goals and prepare myself for the format of the semester”
- “reduce wasted time”
- “become a more prepared and organized student”
Find out more about Managing Time:
Why do Cornell students find LSC stress-management resources so helpful?
Stress and time management are often intertwined. It can be stressful and overwhelming when you don’t feel like you’re on top of your work, so it’s important to make–and enact–a good time management plan for yourself.
Find out more about Managing Stress:
Ways to get academic support
Remember, successful students ask for help when they need it! Below are some options for getting your questions answered.
- Visiting Instructor Office Hours
- Study Groups with your peers
- Supplemental Courses with the LSC
- Tutoring with LSC tutors
- Other academic support available at Cornell