- Increase awareness, understanding, and acceptance of the ND community.
- Challenge stereotypes and misconceptions about neurological differences.
- Create a more inclusive and equitable community that empowers all individuals.
Neurodiversity Celebration Week 2024
Neurodiversity Celebration 2024 will be March 13 – March 19. Events will be posted in the Spring.
When was Neurodiversity Celebration Week?
March 13-17, 2023. Download a poster of the events here: Poster Neurodiversity Celebration Week 2023.
What events took place to celebrate Neurodiversity?
- Our Lived Experiences: Stories from Cornell’s Neurodivergent Community
- Nutrition for Neurodivergent Brains
- Welcoming Neurodivergent Members in your Organization
- Move it!
- Neurodiversity Dialogues monthly meeting
- Sensory friendly mindfulness: how to make it work for you
- Autism Social Group weekly meeting
- Participatory Research Panel
- Sensory Friendly Swim Requirement
- ND x QGrads Friday Social
- Sensory Room Showcase
- Hyperfocus & Special Interest Night
We thank our collaborators in Cornell Wellness, Cornell Health, and Campus Activities. A big thank you to all our student, staff, and faculty volunteers for making the week a success!
Stayed tuned for 2024 Neurodiversity Celebration Week events or check out our other offerings.