Every Tuesday from 6:45-7:45pm, study-skills tutors from the Learning Strategies Center host open drop-in hours at the Tatkon Center (RPCC-101). All Cornell students are welcome to stop by with a quick question or for a more in-depth consult.
Study skills tutors can help with:
- Figuring out a plan to study for your upcoming prelim or to complete your class project
- Helping you and your classmates organize your groupwork and manage partner-based projects
- Managing your schedule and making plans that will help you stay (or get) on track to finish your semester successfully
- Learning about evidence-based methods for studying, note-taking, and time management & figuring out which of these strategies will work best for you
- Discovering the best methods for learning from your digital course materials
- Pointing you toward the best resources and support services at the LSC and throughout Cornell