BIOG 1035 in support of BIOMG 1350
What can I expect from the supplemental biology course?
Section under construction, please check back soon.
Students over the years have provided feedback from course evaluations and surveys that instructors:
- provide extra problems and practice
- provide practice prelims
- are more accessible due to the smaller class environment and at office hours
- have additional office hours and peer tutoring at which students feel comfortable asking questions
- outlined the most important information
- give good overviews covering tough materials and provide reinforcement of difficult concepts
- provide weekly discussion beyond readings
- explain materials in a variety of ways using different formats
- make the material interesting, engaging, and informative
- are knowledgeable
- help students understand materials to improve performance
Where can I get more information?